Portfolio analysis enable clients to make informed strategic decisions typically relating to patent management and aligning patent strategies with their business strategies.
Here, we answer to your questions like where is the value in your patent portfolio.
- Our analysis involves a customized review of your company’s portfolio by combining and overlaying an understanding of strategic (core/non-core) patents with an eye on their strength and value.
- Detailed portfolio segmentation can be developed.
- The analysis is done to understand how the patents map to products and strategic business goals and most importantly identify the relevant strength of all patents within the portfolio regardless of their product or strategic value to their owners.
- Our analysis will enable clients to make informed strategic decisions typically relating to patent filings, prosecution, patent abandonment, acquisition, divestiture, licensing, reexaminations, and litigation matters to help align the client’s IP vision with its business strategies.
- Also helps in assisting clients to identify patents that are directly related to their products/services, potential candidates for licensing, and those technologies that no longer have commercial viability.