eBook Creation and Conversion Services
Datactor Informatics draws on years of experience and in-depth editorial expertise to deliver end-to-end eBook creation and conversion services, engineered to maximize the value of your content.To facilitate you to easily repurpose your content across media, and to publish it to multiple channels and platforms, our experts create eBooks using XML First workflows. We have expertise in converting traditional books, magazines, children’s literature, journals, STM content, dictionaries and corporate content including marketing collaterals and training resources into digital content that the users can easily access on their smartphones, tablets and eReaders. We also optimize our content conversion and delivery mechanisms to support current and future products (for instance, anthologies, article collections, eLearning materials, and custom books from selected chapters).
Our range of eBook creation services include custom eBook development, eBook conversion, eBook enhancement and typesetting. We have an optimum blend of smart technology and smart people to efficiently design and develop eBooks in accordance with the device specifications and format limitations.
eBook Creation and Publishing Of Your Content For iPad, Kindle, and Other Mobile Readers.
As part of eBook creation services/ eBook conversion services, we:
- Convert documents into eBook formats like ePub, ePub3, KF8, Mobi, PDF, etc.
- Design eBook covers using stock images, artwork or new illustrations
- Edit and optimize images, used in the eBook
- Develop eBook apps and/or Web/mobile eBook stores to promote your publication(s)
- Test the eBook across various devices and platforms
- Our industry-specific subject matter experts can create and convert the following types of books
- Interactive eBooks for Children
- Cook Books
- STM Books
And several others.
We also provide multilingual eBook conversion services, helping authors, publishers, libraries, archives, etc., in translating/ localizing, modifying and upgrading traditional books in diverse languages like English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Italian, Hebrew, Arabic, etc.